On this page, you can download the Official Official Aldo T55 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware File comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Aldo T55 Stock ROM (flash file)
The official Flash File (Firmware or ROM) from firmwarecare.com helps you to re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Device. It also helps you to fix the device if it is facing any Software related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop issue.
Package Name: Aldo_T55_V22.214.171.124_20140912_PS.zip
Package Size: 758 MB
How-to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash Aldo T55 Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the Aldo T55 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once Driver is installed, Open Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Aldo T55 device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Phoenixsuit Flash Tool, then head over to Phoenixsuit Flash Tool for Windows page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the firmware will delete the personal data from the device.
[*] 100% Original: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original firmware released by the device company in its original state. We have Scanned the firmware using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.