We have shared the official Beidou Chili LA-M1 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Beidou Chili LA-M1 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You can use the Stock Firmware (Flash File) to re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Devices. You can also use it to fix the device if facing any Software-related issues, IMEI issues, or Bootloop.
File Name: Beidou_Chili_LA-M1_MSM8625_20130508_4.1.2_OTA.zip
File Size: 226 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
How to Flash Beidou Chili LA-M1 Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Beidou Chili LA-M1 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the update.zip firmware and How-to Flash Guide.
- Now, Copy the update.zip firmware on your device SD memory.
- Once you have copied the update.zip firmware, Power Off your device.
- Now, boot the device into the recovery mode by pressing Volume UP + Power Button.
- Once, you have booted into the recovery mode, select the update.zip firmware to flash it.
- Once the flashing process is completed, restart the device.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the Firmware will delete personal data from the device.
[*] Credits: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original Firmware released by the device manufacturer in its original state. We have Scanned the Firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.