On this page, you can download the Official Cellular C21 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware File comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Cellular C21 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The Stock Firmware (Flash File) helps you re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Devices. It also allows you to fix the device if facing any Software-related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop.
File Name: Cellular_C21_MT6260_130712_MIRA.zip
File Size: 3 MB
How-to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Software to flash the firmware.
How to Flash Cellular C21 Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the Cellular C21 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once Driver is installed, Open Miracle Tool on the Computer.
- Once the Miracle Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Miracle Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Cellular C21 device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to Miracle Tool page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the firmware will delete the personal data from the device.
[*] Original Firmware: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original firmware released by the device company in its original state. We have Scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.