On this page, you can download the Official Official Hopo 2300i Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware File comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Hopo 2300i Stock ROM (flash file)
The official Flash File (Firmware or ROM) from firmwarecare.com helps you to re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Device. It also helps you to fix the device if it is facing any Software related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop issue.
Package Name: Hopo_2300i_V1.0_20170921_MIRA.zip
Package Size: 4 MB
How-to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Software to flash the firmware.
How to Flash Hopo 2300i Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the Hopo 2300i Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once Driver is installed, Open Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Hopo 2300i device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to Miracle Tool page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the firmware will delete the personal data from the device.
[*] 100% Original: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original firmware released by the device company in its original state. We have Scanned the firmware using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.