We have shared the official Konka W990 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Konka W990 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You can use the Stock Firmware (Flash File) to re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Devices. You can also use it to fix the device if facing any Software-related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop.
File Name: Konka_W990_KAAW990MuseRom_1.36.A29_OTA.zip
File Size: 177 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
File Size: 243 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Konka W990 Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Konka W990 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the update.zip firmware and How-to Flash Guide.
- Now, Copy the update.zip firmware on your device SD memory.
- Once you have copied the update.zip firmware, Power Off your device.
- Now, boot the device into the recovery mode by pressing Volume UP + Power Button.
- Once, you have booted into the recovery mode, select the update.zip firmware to flash it.
- Once the flashing process is completed, restart the device.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the Firmware will delete personal data from the device.
[*] Credits: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original Firmware released by the device manufacturer in its original state. We have Scanned the Firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.