On this page, you can download the Official Mai M4 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware File comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Mai M4 Stock ROM (flash file)
The Stock Firmware (Flash File) helps you re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Devices. It also allows you to fix the device if facing any Software-related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop.
File Size: 228 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How-to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash Mai M4 Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the Mai M4 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once Driver is installed, Open Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Mai M4 device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the firmware will delete the personal data from the device.
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend you to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, we recommend you Untick the Preloader option in SP Flash Tool before Flashing it on your device.
[*] 100% Original: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original firmware released by the device company in its original state. We have Scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.