We have shared the official Manta MID02 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Manta MID02 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You can use the Stock Firmware (Flash File) to re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Devices. You can also use it to fix the device if facing any Software-related issues, IMEI issues, or Bootloop.
File Name: Manta_MID02_270312.zip
File Size: 95.3 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the android folder to the MicroSD and Turn on MID02.
How to Flash Manta MID02 Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Manta MID02 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Copy the android folder (found inside the Firmware Folder) on a clean MicroSD card.
- Turn off MID02, insert the memory card with firmware into the slot.
- Turn on MID02, the update will start automatically.
- Wait until the message “Please remove the SD card and reboot” appears.
- Remove the MicroSD card, and the system starts up.
- The system’s first boot may take a long time, up to several minutes.
- The screen must be calibrated the first time it is turned on.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the Firmware will delete personal data from the device.
[*] Credits: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original Firmware released by the device manufacturer in its original state. We have Scanned the Firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.