We have shared the official Microkey K9 Turbo Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on this page. The Firmware comes in a zip package that contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Microkey K9 Turbo Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You can use the Stock Firmware (Flash File) to re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Devices. You can also use it to fix the device if facing any Software-related issues, IMEI issues, or Bootloop.
File Name: Microkey_K9_Turbo_SC6820_20170603_2.3.5_SPD.zip
File Size: 139 MB
Flash Tool: SPD Flash Tool
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Flash Microkey K9 Turbo Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Microkey K9 Turbo Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once Driver is installed, Open Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Microkey K9 Turbo device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SPD Flash Tool, then head over to SPD Flash Tool page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the Firmware will delete personal data from the device.
[*] Credits: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original Firmware released by the device manufacturer in its original state. We have Scanned the Firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.