On this page, you can download the Official NOA H10 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware File comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
NOA H10 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
The Stock Firmware (Flash File) helps you re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Devices. It also allows you to fix the device if facing any Software-related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop.
File Name: NOA_H10_MT6797_20170308_6.0_OTA.zip
File Size: 3 GB
How-to Flash: Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
How to Flash NOA H10 Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the NOA H10 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the update.zip firmware and How-to Flash Guide.
- Now, Copy the update.zip firmware on your device SD memory.
- Once you have copied the update.zip firmware, Power Off your device.
- Now, boot the device into the recovery mode by pressing Volume UP + Power Button.
- Once, you have booted into the recovery mode, select the update.zip firmware to flash it.
- Once the flashing process is completed, restart the device.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the firmware will delete the personal data from the device.
[*] Original Firmware: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original firmware released by the device company in its original state. We have Scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.