On this page, you can download the Official Tanix TX6S Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware File comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Tanix TX6S Stock ROM (flash file)
The official Flash File (Firmware or ROM) from firmwarecare.com helps you to re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Device. It also helps you to fix the device if it is facing any Software related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop issue.
How to Flash Tanix TX6S Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the Tanix TX6S Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once Driver is installed, Open Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your SD Card to the Computer.
- Load the Firmware in the Flash Tool.
- Click on the Burn button on the Flash Tool to begin the Writing process.
- Once the Writing process is completed, Disconnect your SD Card from the Computer and Insert in the Device.
- Power off the Device and Long Press the Power Button to begin the Flashing Process.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of PhoenixCard Tool, then head over to PhoenixCard Tool page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the firmware will delete the personal data from the device.
[*] 100% Original: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original firmware released by the device company in its original state. We have Scanned the firmware using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.