On this page, you can download the Official Tanix TX6S Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware File comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Tanix TX6S Stock ROM (flash file)
The Stock Firmware (Flash File) helps you re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Devices. It also allows you to fix the device if facing any Software-related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop.
How to Flash Tanix TX6S Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the Tanix TX6S Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once Driver is installed, Open Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your SD Card to the Computer.
- Load the Firmware in the Flash Tool.
- Click on the Burn button on the Flash Tool to begin the Writing process.
- Once the Writing process is completed, Disconnect your SD Card from the Computer and Insert in the Device.
- Power off the Device and Long Press the Power Button to begin the Flashing Process.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of PhoenixCard Tool, then head over to PhoenixCard Tool page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the firmware will delete the personal data from the device.
[*] 100% Original: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original firmware released by the device company in its original state. We have Scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.