On this page, you can download the Official Uni-tel S8 Plus Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware File comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
Uni-tel S8 Plus Stock ROM (flash file)
The official Flash File (Firmware or ROM) from firmwarecare.com helps you to re-install the Mobile OS on your Mobile Device. It also allows you to fix the device if facing any Software-related issue, IMEI issue, or Bootloop issue.
File Name: Uni-tel_S8_Plus_MT6572_V01_20170613_4.4.2.zip
File Size: 613 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How-to Flash (install): Follow Guidelines
Mirror 1 (GDrive)Mirror 2 (AFH)
How to Flash Uni-tel S8 Plus Stock ROM
- Download and Extract the Uni-tel S8 Plus Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once, you have extracted the Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once Driver is installed, Open Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Uni-tel S8 Plus device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
Follow Complete Guidelines
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] Take a Backup: We recommend you to take a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware, as flashing the firmware will delete the personal data from the device.
[*] Caution: We do NOT recommend you to Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader option in SP Flash Tool before Flashing it on your device.
[*] 100% Original: On firmwarecare.com, we only serve the original firmware released by the device company in its original state. We have Scanned the firmware using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.